Q: Where are you located?

A: The school will be operating within a Pediatric dental office located at 8945 Highway 6 N suite 250 Houston, TEXAS 77095.

Q: When is the next class?

A: The next class begins on Saturday, January 29, 2022.

Q: When is the next Open House?
A: Our next Open House is TBD.

Q: Do I need to be a high school graduate or have a GED?

A: Yes. Either completion of a GED or a high school diploma is required for the program.

Q: How much is the tuition for the program?

A: $3600.00 if paid with cash, checks, money orders or zelle and $3850.00 if paid with credit/debit.

Q: Do you take financial aid?

A: No. Financial aid is available at schools that cost $10,000-$20,000 and is 9-12 months long. Our program is a fraction of the cost.

Q: What is required of me to enroll in the program?

A: Students must be at least 18 years of age, have a valid driver’s license, ID or passport, social security card, high school diploma or GED, immunization records, take a tour of the school and make tuition payment. You can schedule a tour on our website or on our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/HoustonPDAS

Q: Will I get a degree or certificate after I complete the program?

A: You will receive a Dental Assistant Certificate upon completion of the program and after passing the Texas State Board of Dental Examiner’s Registered Dental Assistant Exam.

Q: Is your program accredited?

A: We are accredited by the Texas Workforce Commission.

Q: Can I miss any classes?

A: Missing one class results in attendance probation, missing more than one class will result in enrollment termination and the student may have to re-enroll the following year.

Q: I’d like to register and pay for the class. What’s my next step?

A: First, you must take a tour of the facility, after that you may pay your tuition in person or online.

Q: What do I need to bring and how much will I have to pay when I come for the tour?

A: Only a valid photo ID is required to take the tour. A payment is not required for the tour, after the tour, only if you decide to enroll will you then make your tuition payment.

Q: Will your program find my externship site?

A: Yes! We currently work with several offices and will assist you in securing an externship site. However, you are free to choose an office outside of our list.

Q: Will I be able to work as a dental assistant in another state?

A: No, the dental assistant certification through the Texas State Board of Dental Examiner’s only allows you to work in Texas as registered dental assistant.

Q: Are you on Social Media?

A: Yes. We are on Instagram (@Houston_PDAS) and Facebook (Facebook.com/HoustonPDAS). Like our page and Follow us!